Monday 25 October 2010

Sipping soup, simming and a stupid shoulder

Had some tomato soup for lunch, yum! Not my favorite soup, that's vegetable, but either way, it was nice. Took me a while to eat though... Do you say eat or drink for soup? Logically, you would say drink, because it's a liquid, but you have it for food, so that would mean eat, right? I'm sticking with eat, it sounds better.

In the meantime, I've been playing a little bit of the Sims 3. Didn't do much at all on it today though. Changed my girls hair color to lavender, then back to blond, took off all her tattoos and added on better ones. They look very nice now. Also moved around her office, and by office I mean spare room with an art easel and a tattoo chair. Still trying to find a way to make her a tattoo artist(anybody know?).

I'm in a lot of pain. My shoulder is hurting so much, it's so annoying. It's the lower part of my shoulder/upper back, not the top by my neck. It won't go away, it's been there for about 2 months now. I don't even know what could be causing it. Just stop ruining my life.

Need some nice clothes for Halloween, so going to look some up online. It needs to be GaGa, but not expensive - it's going to get a little bit of fake blood on it and my mum wouldn't let me buy something just to ruin it. Hopefully a bodysuit type leotard thing so it looks like the one she wears on stage. May show my findings on here later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment