Sunday 24 October 2010

I Could Die in your Brown Eyes because darling you are The Only Exception

Today has been rather eventful, yet rather boring.

Twitter
Big day on Twitter today. My followers went up by about 7 or 8, I checked them on my phone to follow back and the first on the list was Semi Precious Weapons! I Could Die! Next, I learnt that GaGa has reached 1 billion(yes, 1,000,000,000) views on Youtube. My timeline exploded with #GaGa1Billion forcing me to sign out. It's still playing up now, very annoying.

Boredom
Then boredom hit. I listened to a multiple amount of songs(I'd say about 30-40) before switching to my slow songs playlist. Got kinda depressed thinking about the person I like, and his Brown Eyes. I'm still bored now to be honest. Also trying to figure out a way to put my story up on the Internet to share with my friends and followers. When I find a way, I'll post it.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment