Sunday 7 November 2010

A down side of being a Little Monster

Shopping. I can't stand it. With friends, yes it's fine. I'll only buy games but I don't mind looking at clothes. That is my problem. Clothes. The things I like, my mum doesn't like, the things she likes, I don't like. It kinda goes like this:
Mum: "Oh this is nice, do you like it?"
Me: "No."
Mum: "Why not?"
Me: "Cause. I don't." *couple minutes pass* "This is nice!"
Mum: "You're not wearing that."
Me: "Why not?!"
Mum: "Because I don't like it."

But surprisingly yesterday, I liked a jumper and she liked it too. It says 'Starstruck" on it, like the song. That's why I like it. I don't think she realised it though.
Shopping is a down side cause there's not much I like anymore. As I've said before, Gaga's fashion sense has rubbed off on me and none of that stuff is in shops around here. Even if it was, I couldn't afford it.
There's always a meaning to what Gaga wears. From "pretty soon we're going to have as much rights as the meat on our bones" to "R.I.P Alexander McQueen". The meaning of my clothes? "I found a way how it's related to Gaga" or "My clothes are rubbish so I stole something out of my sister's wardrobe that I like". For example, my pair of lace leggings that was my sister's. I couldn't find anything, so she gave them to me. I loved them cause they look like the lace outfit Gaga wore to perform Alejandro on American Idol. Of course, my mother doesn't like them. I wear them when I get the chance, or when I have "nothing else to wear." The other day, I borrowed a shirt off her that had pearl shoulder pads on them. And yes, I did borrow not steal. I put it back cause she wears it a lot.

I can't really think of anything else to say, so I'm gonna leave it and do some History homework. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment